Available in all sizes, sizes, colors and styles imaginable, earrings make jewelry shopping an entertaining experience. From pearl earrings to diamond earrings and everything in between, the right pair will add a trendy, elegant or seductive touch to your appearance.
Types of earrings
Here are the main types of earrings:
Ear buds : The ear buds are made of a pearl, a gemstone, or a diamond (or something similar), attached to a stem that runs through the pierced ear. The ear bud is secured in place with a support or screw behind the earlobe. Thanks to their simple design, they fit almost any outfit and are also a popular choice as earrings for cartilage.
Creoles: Creoles add a pretty feminine touch to any outfit. They come in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, from those that simply go around the ear lobes to those that almost touch your shoulders. The biggest creoles are a type of fashion jewel, while the smaller ones are elegant and refined.
Dangle earrings: ear pendants hang below the earlobe and are fixed in place with a hook. They follow your movements, which gives them an elegant look (especially if they are sparkling). The dangle earrings can be divided into categories.
- Classic earrings include a gemstone, a pearl or something else that hangs from a small bar.
- The drop earrings look like candelabra and can be big and very chic.
- Finally, there are also drop earrings.
Claw earrings: If you do not have pierced ears, you can still have fun with clip earrings.
In terms of materials, you are spoiled for choice.
- Classic and elegant options include diamond earrings, gold or sterling silver earrings, pearl earrings and gemstone earrings (including rubies, sapphires and emeralds).
- The zirconium oxide earrings are not as strong as diamonds, but are affordable and can always add sparkle to your outfit.
- Other synthetic gemstones are used in many fashion earrings and are less expensive.
Tips for buying earrings
Follow these tips to choose a great pair of earrings:
- Think about where you are going to wear them. If you have a small baby, dangle earrings are not a wise choice, since your little risk of shooting.
- Metal earrings work with light skin, while gold earrings work well with darker skin.
- If you have sensitive ears, look for materials that cause as little irritation as possible, such as titanium, sterling silver, gold or surgical steel.
- Longer earrings are more suitable for rounded faces, earrings are suitable for heart faces, while square faces look best with round or oval earrings. If you have an oval face, all the earrings are right for you. The ear buds look great on everyone.
Earrings are a versatile accessory for women of all ages. With so many style choices, you can buy different pairs of matching earrings for all your favorite outfits